//euNICE //euNICE

I am a strong independant woman of the lord!

LOL, haha, I'm gonna remember that one for a while =)

'Rageous 7 'Rageous 7

Excellent work everyone!

Wish I'd known about this, I would've definitely joined in. Oh well, maybe next time.
Everyone did an amazing job and this collab deserves every bit of praise that it gets.
Thoroughly entertaining and the song of choice is very catchy! Awesome job to shadowfox2 for composing it!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Ho-Lee Sh-yat

Damn man! that was hilarious! lol. Gotta say though, the animation quality was good in some parts but changed abit in other segments, but otherwise it had a good amount of well drawn frame by frame. Excellent.
It was disturbing in a really funny way!
5/5
Your true love Rina-Chan? wierd-ass way to show some love lol.

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

Excellent work man

As usual, you keep improving, and the fight scenes are sick frantic and a delight to watch. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm really liking the realism of your characters, they have awesome and very believable personalities and it's really cool seeing them evolve every couple of episodes you put out.
Overall great work man, keep the action genre alive in NG, I know I'll be doing the same too!
10/10

JazLyte responds:

Thanks bro, preciate the kind word :D I guess we're some of the last ones except for the stick fighter people eh? Gay lol.

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Awesome stuff

I watched this yesterday and forgot to leave a review. I've been watching the misadventure series for a while now and this episode is another great addition. Not much for me to say here, It was well done, and humerous. Loved it!
Keep up the good work victor!

I Said NO I Said NO

Honestly

This was pretty funny, and in an anime style too, whatever style you like you should do it reguardless. To the haters, the majority of those people havent even animated anything, most likely they lack the skill. Basically their opinions are worthless, so don't let it discourage you. Animation was good, but could be better.
voicing was good, audio was good.
It was a good flash overall and gave me a few laughs. Nice work

Vintage Voicemail Vintage Voicemail

Pretty good

There could have been more animation in this but since you were going for quality, that can pass lol
It was pretty funny man, keep it up, and strive to improve!

Darnell Has a Crush Darnell Has a Crush

"I dont date black guys"

Funny, cause as soon as I saw that I knew shit was gonna go down. Lol "Now we can all be black!" HAH! man that made me laugh so hard. I didn't really understand what happened at the end though, were they kissing? maybe you can clarify that.
Besides that, the animation and art was well done! Clearly you spent a good deal of time on this and it shows.
Awesome work Ty
10/10

Tystarr responds:

Thanks man! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Aaaand yeah they were kissing but NeNe stabs him in the process.

Babs n' Eustace Tell 'Em Babs n' Eustace Tell 'Em

This should get

A million awards!
XD

JazLyte responds:

It will! We goin' places! We da best! We boil it and we braze it. We braze the rib, yes we do.

MOMW MOMW

Funny shit!

Such an abrupt ending it had me laughing so hard Lol!