Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Lol, ending was so random and hilarious

On a serious note, the game was brilliant! awesome production on an artistic standpoint aswell as music, sound and voice acting, the coding was superb aswell. Overall it was thoroughly enjoyable and awesome to play. Might even give it another runthrough to get the rest of the medals lol.
Awesome job jazza, the hardwork you and your crew put into this really shows, and it's a masterpiece.
10/10 pure excellence

The Awakening RPG Demo The Awakening RPG Demo

Exellent Work RockLou!

I have to say, I just clicked this on a hunch that it might be good and dammit it was awesome for a demo! I don't review many games but this one caught my attention. For starters the gameplay was great, and the battle system is definitely something new, and makes the game feel more fast paced, and the characters limit breaks were very cool! The artwork is a bit lacking, since this is just a demo I won't take any marks away from you, but in the full version you can try to spruce it up alittle bit more. The animations were good, but the drawings could use alittle bit more work, with the characters and the backgrounds included. I don't quite get the story yet, but then again it's just a demo so no worries.
10/10
cant wait to see

RockLou responds:

haha thank you so much! Graphics will definetely be tweaked on in the finished game. But I'm really glad you liked it so far! :)

!! Mission NewGrounds !! !! Mission NewGrounds !!

Not too shabby =)

I can't say that the whole point and click adventure style is really my thing, but I tried it regardless and it was pretty good. It was simplistic on a design standpoint, but otherwise it was good for a first game, actionscript is hard so I applaud you for making this, and glitch free too, that's a plus.
4/5
8/10

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

Seriously

This game's fuckin awesome! Gameplay was great and was humerous too lol. Just had a very funny vibe to it lol. Chicken and watermelon? lol gotta love the stereotypes hahah.

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

Awesome stuff!

your painting style is really great, and it was really cool to see all those characters in there, including mine(hehe thanks btw). Once again, awesome work, I can tell your having a blast with that new tablet of yours.

Artist-Lost responds:

^.^ Thanks, glad you liked it. The tablet has definately made a world of difference.

Fat Trick Boarder Fat Trick Boarder

Awesome stuff buddy!

I'm not so good with these snowboarding games, but I had fun anyway. The tricks were pretty neat, and graphics were good, could've been better, but like you stated you were just going for the simplistics.
awesome job bud!

5/5'ved

Artifission RPG chp1 Artifission RPG chp1

Awesome game =)

Everything was great, I didn't experience any "game freezing" at all, battles or boss battles went smoothly and at a good frame rate, keep it up fickludd!

Fickludd responds:

That's what I like to hear!

Artifission RPG chp0 Artifission RPG chp0

Awesome game but..

I couldn't get past the boss that was just behind the main hall, the laser is a killer =( Awesome game though, I had no problems with it, but you could touch-up the graphics alittle more for the next one=)
5/5

Create Your Own Murder. Create Your Own Murder.

pretty good.

sorry i didnt reply to your email earlier, I sent u a reply. any how
this was pretty good.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

awesome..

I never really read the tutorials on NG but I can CLEARLY see, that this one is obviusly the best one on the site. Its going on my fav list.

5/5 awesome job