'Rageous 7 [RD2010] 'Rageous 7 [RD2010]

Fav'd

Awesome job man! really catchy beat, I heard it in the collab you were participating in and thought I'd drop a review here. Great work!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Hey I remember your name from somewhere...
If I remember correctly you've worked with YungJazz before :]
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the computer rhythms

.: The Polygon Storm :. .: The Polygon Storm :.

Awesome stuff bro!

Seriously, this is a masterpiece, you always have a thing for making these EPIC metal songs, another one goes in my fave list!

NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Gloine

Damn man, REALLY hard to judge! both are phenomenal MC's. I'll have to go with gloine, his last verse was straight FIRE! For me it's not all about being agressive, its about lyrical delivery and pace, the way gloine sped up the pace at the last verse sealed it.

NGHH KO2 - Steve vs Murdaa NGHH KO2 - Steve vs Murdaa

Phenomenal work on both sides

This one was REALLY tough to decide. Steve started out good on the first verse, murda went hard on the second verse, steve picked it up at the third then murda finished off even stronger at the final verse.
Both battled their asses off, but in the end I'm going to have to go with Murda, he was lethal throughout this battle

NGHH KO2 - 8track vs Exceptid NGHH KO2 - 8track vs Exceptid

Damn man... Exceptid for sure

To be completely honest, 8trackdubs was alright, but Exeptid was phenomenal, he completely murdered him in this battle.

NGHH KO2 - TheIconic vs Gloine NGHH KO2 - TheIconic vs Gloine

Tough to judge

Both were great, but I'll have to go with Gloine, He was on point with both his verses, and his disses just had more impact in my opinion.

NGHH KO2 - Gasmasq vs RetVox NGHH KO2 - Gasmasq vs RetVox

Wow

Gasmasq definitely

.:free from form:. .:free from form:.

Fuckin awesome

A true master of metal can only make something as great as this. Very upbeat track, its as if a great victory was won or something haha
Awesome stuff bro keep em comin!

DZK - Ultra Vulture DZK - Ultra Vulture

KILLED IT

DAMN! I can't believe I've never seen any of your work before, I browse hip hop beats here all the time. Excellent flow and the beat is catchy as hell. Your extremely talented lyrically aswell. absolutely amazing work man!
10/10

MH16: Hopes And Dreams MH16: Hopes And Dreams

AMAZING work!

This gets full scores from me. One of the first few classical pieces that caught my attention in a long while. The composition is great, and it has an excellent flow and melody, definitely deserves the top 5 for sure!

10/10